Satellite Service for First Responders and Emergency Management
Our Tactical-IP Satellite Service provides instant, seamless access to mission-critical data, voice, and video communications even under the most challenging environmental or operational conditions. PEAKE is dedicated to finding the right solution to help mission-focused personnel achieve mission success. We offer both turn-key satellite packages as well as custom satellite packages to meet the specific needs of your mission.
PEAKE offers several Tactical IP Satellite Service plans to fit the need and budget of any agency.
Tactical IP CONNECT
Our New CONNECT service line gives you lighting fast speeds, at the lowest price
- Plans from 4x2mbps to 10x3mbps to 20x5mbps
- Emergency Responder Only Network
- Multiple Look Angles (10 Satellites to choose from)
- Fast speed, Low contention, Low Cost
Tactical IP CLASSIC
Our tried and true CLASSIC satellite service
- Plans at 3x1mbps or 20x5mbps
- 10 days/month or Metered Plans available
- Dual Look Angles
Tactical IP CONNECT 5G
New service offering that combines VSAT service and 5g/LTE service into one monthly plan
- 20x5mbps VSAT Service plus 5G/LTE cellular Service
- Metered plans from 20GB/Month to 100GB/month
- First Net enabled
Tactical IP CONNECT OTM
New service offering that delivers on the move VSAT
- 8MX2M On the Move VSAT service
- Metered plans from 20GB/month to 100GB/month
- **Requires Kymeta antenna system
**All Tactical-IP service plans are a shared (burst) service, allowing service 24x7x365 days per year, with no requirement to reserve or schedule service
*Bandwidth on Demand- Committed Information Rate (CIR) profiles for priority traffic or 100% Dedicated Bandwidth plans available
- Flexible connectivity for connection to voice services
- Redundant gateway systems
- 5-digit internal dialing; Single or set of Direct Inward Dial (DID) line
- AES encryption tunnels secure traffic
- Local DID allows for phone number in own area code
AgencyConnect remains operational when everything is offline, allowing you to connect with any other Agency on the network, or any network.
This SIP based phone service operates between satellite nodes and is routed over the Tactical-IP network. The functionality of AgencyConnect is not dependent on the availability of the PSTN or Global Internet as it is hosted entirely within the teleports- Call Agency to Agency (A2A) anytime. AgencyConnect also seamlessly integrates with other providers’ off-grid phone services allowing off-grid voice connections to hundreds of other agencies.
PRO Support is the perfect complement to your PEAKE integrated solutions.
PRO Support provides end-users with the highest level of technical assistance, including direct access to our experienced, certified systems engineers.
Our PRO Support is your operation’s best choice for on-call engineering, advanced training, preventative maintenance, extended warranty, and any support services that facilitate seamless communications for mission success.
PEAKE connects people, technology and mission operations. It is our mission to help enable your successful operations.
- CONUS and OCONUS reach and support
- Top Secret Facility Clearance
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System
- Privately held SBA Certified SB; Maryland SBE
- Reach back to engineering bench
- DCAA Approved Accounting System
- 100% of staff are cleared; 60% are Veterans